Reflexology ~ Indian Head Massage ~ Reiki ~ Bowen Technique ~ Health Kinesiology ~ Massage ~ Phobia Clinic
Reflexology is a study of the reflex in the feet and hands corresponding to all parts of the body. A
deeply relaxing therapy which restores the body's natural equilibrium and encourages healing.
- Improved Circulation
- Hormonal balance and better sleep patterns
It can help:
- Skeletal and muscular pain
- Digestive Disorders
- PMT, Menopause and prostate problems
- Stress and anxiety
- Kidney problems and skin disorders
Indian Head Massage
An ultra relaxing and energising treatment, working on the head, neck and shoulder muscles.
The massage can bring immediate release of tension, improves blood flow to the scalp which
promotes relaxation and clearer thinking.
- Neck and shoulder tension is relieved
- Can ease tension headaches
- Improved concentration
- Stimulates lymphatic flow
- Creates a sense of calmness
- Helps to relieve eye strain
A method of natural healing which is centred upon “universal life energy” the meaning of the Japanese word Reiki. A full body treatment performed without the need to remove clothing. Any stagnant areas of energy are unblocked to encourage the body to heal itself.
- Toxins are removed and other waste products are removed from the system much more quickly
- It creates a feeling of deep relaxation
Massage involves acting on and manipulating the body with pressure – structured, unstructured,
stationary, or moving – tension, motion, or vibration, done manually or with mechanical aids.
- Massage can help increase joint mobility by reducing any thickening of the connective tissue and helping to release restrictions in the facia
- It helps to free adhesions, break down scar tissue and decrease inflammation. As a result it can help to restore range of motion to stiff joints
- Massage improves muscle tone and balance, reducing the physical stress placed on bones and joints
- Massage relieves muscular tightness, stiffness, spasms and restrictions in the muscle tissue
- It increases flexibility in the muscles due to muscular relaxation
- It increases blood circulation bringing more oxygen and nutrients into the muscle. This reduces muscle fatigue and soreness
- It promotes rapid removal of toxins and waste products from the muscle
Overcome your fear of:
- Open or confined places
- The dark
- Stage fright
And many more..
Payment for any of the above therapies is by cash or cheque but we are also covered by many medical insurance companies, please ask for further details.